- An Introduction to Anarchism in Archaeology. Page 9 – 16.
- Are Social Networks Survival Networks? An Example from the Late Prehispanic U.S. Southwest
- Multiscalar Perspectives on Social Networks in the Late Prehispanic Southwest
- Transformation of social networks in the late pre-Hispanic US Southwest
- The dynamics of social networks in the Late Prehispanic U.S. Southwest
- Patterns of Resistance: Violence, Migration, and Trade in the Gallina Heartland
- SAA Archaeological Record 17(1). Anarchy and Archaeology. Guest editors Matthew C. Sanger and Lewis Borck.
- Graffiti Bombing in U.S. National Parks: Vandalism can be a form of resistance to oppression. But is that the case when a privileged artist mars our public lands? Sapiens.org article.
- Indiana O’Brien and the Raiders of the ‘Maze’
- Ordinary, yet Distinct: The Allure of Gallina
- Social Networks in the Distant Past
- Before the Great Departure: The Kayenta in Their Homeland